Fun With Kids In Minneapolis: Check The Top Options!
Minneapolis has some incredible attractions for families. Regardless of whether you are here on a holiday break, or want to simple play a fun day with the kids, here are just so many options to choose from. From the famed Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, to Zero Gravity Trampoline Park, we bring the best attractions for kids in particular.
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. This is the first obvious pick for vacationers and locals alike. The zoo is more than a century old, and you can click some incredible pictures here, exploring the entire area, which is huge. Entry is free, but donations are welcome. Plan a family picnic on a weekend.
- The Mall Of America. Counted among the best places to take kids, The Mall Of America offers amazing entertainment and fun choices for adults too. There is an amusement park insider the indoor mall, and don’t forget to shop at the LEGO store. Requires at least a few hours to explore everything.
- Zero Gravity Trampoline Park. From trampoline courts, arcade games, and Slam Dunk Court, to aerial obstacle courses, laser tag, dodgeball, Zero Gravity Trampoline Park is something that families need to explore. A special mention about the climbing wall and VR zone, which are incredibly enjoyable attractions.
- Minnesota Zoo. There are numerous indoor, outdoor trails here, and with the kids, Minnesota Zoo can be quite satisfying. The zoo is home to more than 500+ species of animals, and has been doing some incredible work in conservation. Definitely a good pick for one whole day.
- Science Museum of Minnesota. If your child is a fan of science, you need to spend a day at the Science Museum of Minnesota, which has some nice exhibits that encourages learning. It’s located in downtown St. Paul. There is also the other-popular Minnesota Children’s Museum, which is designed for kids, keeping their interests in mind, but adults won’t be bored either.
If you still want to find more options, think of the Minnehaha Regional Park, which is popular among the locals. The Works Museum is a great place to learn about engineering, and in the summers, head to the Lake Harriet Park, where activities by the lakeside are quite loved by families. Also, Nickelodeon Universe in Mall of America is a great place to explore. Take your kids out for a fun weekend – Minneapolis will definitely keep the family busy.